To help us understand your case and give you our best assessment of your situation, please provide us with the following information to the best of your knowledge:
- Your name and country of citizenship?
- Your date and place of birth?
- Your mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number, if any.
- Your last entry to the US (date of your last entry) ?
- Did you last enter the US legally or without inspection or on a fake passport?
- What visa category were you last admitted to the US, if you entered legally?
- What is your current immigration status since the last entry?
- Do you have any prior immigration violations or any criminal record?
- What is your spouse or parent's US immigration status, if applicable?
- Do you have any pending applications or deadlines in your current immigration matters?
- Do you currently have an immigration attorney working on your case and if you do, may we contact him or her?
- In your own word, please describe to us what kind of problems you might currently have with the USCIS and what you would expect us to help?
We are in the process to provide you with options for "Live Chat" with our attorneys for a fee but before those links are fully tested and functional, please send your answers to the above questions via email to:
Thank you for your inquiry and we will get back to you shortly.