Herbert Joe, Of Counsel
Herbert Joe, Esq., registered patent attorney, is a Board Certified Forensic Audio/Video Examiner with 5 degrees, including 3 science degrees (B.S., M.A., M.S. [Cybersecurity]), 2 law degrees (J.D., LL.M.) and 3 law licenses (TX, OK, USPTO).
He has been practicing law since 1994, been a forensic scientist since 1987, and has testified in state and federal courts in civil and criminal cases throughout the U.S., as well as overseas.
Representative clients include local, state and federal governmental agencies throughout the U.S., public defenders and criminal defense attorneys across the U.S., Forbes 100 companies and law firms across the U.S. as well. He gives national and international presentations, and has consulted for ABC, BBC and FOX-TV, CSI:Miami, The Wall Street Journal, TMZ, People Magazine, and Dr. Phil.
We are very pleased and honored to have Mr. Joe back on our team, as Of Counsel, since the founding of "Yu, South & Associates" on Oct. 1, 2006. His credentials include:
The following is only a brief and short sampling of Mr. Joe's qualifications:
- Registered Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, State Bars of Texas and Oklahoma
- Certified Mediator
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v8
- Member, Evidence Code Committee, Oklahoma Bar Assoc.
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, InfraGard, Los Angeles Chapter
- Member, High Technology Crime Investigation Association
- Board Certified Forensic Examiner
- Certified Forensic Consultant
- Adjunct Graduate Faculty (Law), University of Phoenix
- Licensed instructor, Texas Board of Private Investigators
- Board of Legal Adviser, American Guild of Court Videographers
- Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Law Enforcement Experts
- Fellow, American Guild of Court Videographers
- Fellow, American College of Forensic Examiners
- B.S., Biology, Baylor University 1983
- M.A., Microbiology, Southern Methodist University 1986
- M.S., CyberSecurity, Western Governors University 2015
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law 1993
- LL.M., Regent University School of Law, 2003