US Immigration & Nationality Law Practice Group led by Becky Yu serves the international and immigration communities since 1991 and is very respected US immigration legal team in the North Texas area.
Complete Immigration Legal Solutions for all Public Independent School Districts, Country School Board and Private Chartered School Systems, as well as hospitals, colleges and universities from H-1B and PERM for alien labor certification for permenant residence filings to I-9 compliance and DOL or USCIS audit, investigation and US immigration law related litigations.
- Comprehensive Immigration Package Services for public and private corporations and businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Full Range Immigration Legal Services for Both Organizational and Individual Clients Include the Following Common Areas:
- Nonimmigrant Employment Based Cases, such as: E-1/2, H-1/2/3, J-1, L-1, O, P, Q, R-1, and TN visa types.
- Immigrant Petitions for Priority Workers, including: alien of extraordinary ability, advanced researcher or outstanding professor, and multinational business executives, as well as immigrant petitions based on the "National Interest Waiver" of an alien labor certification.
- Regular Employment Based Immigrant Petitions through Alien Labor Certification ("PERM") Process: PERM, I-140 and I-485 cases.
- All Family Based Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Petitions, such as K-1/2, K-3/4 fiance visa, V visa, spouse and family I-130 and I-485 cases.
- Political Asylum, Refugee, Temporary Protective Status ("TPS"), Voluntary Departure, Deportation and Removal Cases.
- Assistance with Visa Applications at the US Consulate Posts Overseas.
- All other miscellaneous immigration filings such as: Work Permit, Student Visa, Naturalization or Citizenship, as well as Foreign Adoption.
- Any other complicated US immigration cases, including FBI fingerprint delays for I-485 and/or N-400 applications.
- All Immigration Related Appellate Filings, such as: Motion to Reconsider/Reopen or Appeal with the AAO, BALCA, BIA or US Federal Courts.
- US and Foreign Visa and/or Passport Application, Extension, Renewal and Replacement.